The Nelson Thomlinson School
Still “outstanding” – Ofsted
Welcome to our website, we hope you can find all the information you need. Please feel free to get in touch with us by clicking the Contact link at the top of each page.
- Headmaster’s feedback to parents – parental questionnaire June 2018
- Headmaster’s letter regarding parental questionnaire responses May 2018
- Mid-Year Exams Information For Year 7 to 9 Pupils January 2018
- Headmaster's Letter December 2017
- Absence in School Term Time Letter November 2017
- Headmaster's Letter September 2017
- Newsletter July 2017
- Y10 Summer Project 2017
- Newsletter May 2017
- FONTS Letter March 2017
- Newsletter February 2017
- Headmaster's Letter February 2017
It is crucial that, as we continue to develop as a school, we retain the atmosphere and environment that is ‘NTS’
We call it NTS-ness.
We expect to ‘NTS’ all new members of our community. Staff and students need to understand why we are special, how we achieved this and recognise that it is not a ‘given’. To this end, we want everyone to have pride in ‘NTS-ness’.