37 hours per week, term time only (+ 5 days)
BS9 – £25951 – £26822 pro rata
Required, an enthusiastic Data Manager to oversee, develop and maintain our pupil data and reporting systems across the school. The successful candidate will be expected to:
- Manage all relevant aspects of SIMS (especially Assessment Manager)
- Analyse our pupil data using a range of analytical techniques
- Refine the data into a range of informative reporting formats
Ideally, the successful candidate will also have good knowledge of:
- DfE secondary school performance measures and associated technical frameworks
- School census requirements
- School curriculum and national qualifications, especially on-going changes
If you are organised, tenacious, confident, and capable of producing high quality output with meticulous attention to detail, this could be the role for you.
Please complete an application form (available from Reception or click on the link below) and return to Barbara Stanton, Headmaster’s Secretary.
For further details please phone, write or email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Closing date: 12.30pm Thursday 2nd November 2017
Shortlisted candidates will be notified by 3.30pm Friday 3rd November 2017
Interviews will be held on Wednesday 8th November 2017
NTS is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, and applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure & Barring Service.