37 hours per week, term-time only (+ 5 days)
BS9 – £25951 – £26822 pro rata
Required, an experienced Data Manager with proven expertise in the use of:
- Relevant aspects of SIMS (especially Assessment Manager)
- SISRA Analytics
- ALPS (both KS4 and KS5)
- RaiseOnline (becoming ASP)
- Level 3 VA Tracker
Must also have up to date knowledge of:
- DfE secondary school performance measures and associated technical frameworks
- School census requirements
- School curriculum and national qualifications, especially on-going changes
If you are organised, tenacious, confident, able to manage a complex workload and capable of producing high quality output with meticulous attention to detail, this could be the role for you.
Please complete an application form (available from Reception or click on the link below) and return to Barbara Stanton, Headmaster’s Secretary.
Closing date: 12.30pm Thursday 28th September 2017
Shortlisted candidates will be notified by 3.30pm Friday 29th September 2017
Interviews will be held on Wednesday 4th October 2017
NTS is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, and applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure & Barring Service.