We take great pride in our students being part of our school, local, national and international communities.
- Our school community thrives on the core values of NTS-ness.
- We have forged new links both in the UK and abroad. Internationally we have forged links in Taiwan with the Connecting
- Classrooms programme and further links in Algeria, Asia and Kenya holding the prestigious British Council ‘International Gold School Award’.
- Outside the school timetable there is a plethora of activities taking place both at lunchtime and after school.
- Our House system encourages pupils to participate in a range of challenges and activities.
- Enrichment is built into our sixth form contract with all students completing a minimum of 30 hours of enrichment a year.