Pastoral Admin Assistant
37 hours per week, term-time only
PCD 5 – £19,698 per annum, pro rata
Required from April 2021, a suitably qualified and experienced person to support our busy pastoral team.
Key duties include:
- Provide comprehensive administrative support for the Key Stage 3 pastoral team
- Contact parents/carers and outside agencies when required
- Liaise with Heads of Year and other pastoral staff
- To be professional, friendly, fair and firm in dealing with pupils
- Undertake any other duties which may be regarded as within the nature of the duties and responsibilities/grade of the post as defined
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are essential and a knowledge of SIMS would be advantageous. Full training and support will be provided.
Please complete the application form below and post or email (email@example.com) for the attention of Mrs M Banks, Deputy Head.
Closing date: 12.30pm on Tuesday 9th March 2021
Shortlisted candidates will be notified on Friday 12th March 2021
Interviews (online) will be held during the week commencing Monday 15th March 2021
NTS is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, and applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure & Barring Service.